On-Site Custom Corporate Training: Process Improvement
WPI’s Process Improvement Workshops will teach you proven techniques to help address systemic process issues that may be holding back your organization from reaching maximum efficiency. This series of workshops—customizable to meet your organization’s needs—will teach timely strategies to better understand the root causes of process difficulties, and then apply this knowledge to:
- Reduce variation
- Remove activities that contribute no value to the product or service produced
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Alleviate wasteful frustration
In addition, our corporate offerings can be delivered on-site, offering added convenience for your employees and a greater participant rate than off-site programs.
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOPS
We recommend at least three of the following workshops to provide a strong foundational knowledge.
- Advanced Design of Experiments
- Advanced Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Design of Experiments
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) for the Systems Engineering Environment
- Introduction to Six Sigma Process Improvement Tools and Concepts
- Statistical Process Control
- Value Stream Process Mapping
Additional workshops may be chosen from these supplementary program areas. Our team is available to offer guidance about which program areas may benefit your organization – Fill out the form for more information.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Leadership and Management Development
- Lean Enterprise
- Project Management
- Systems Engineering
Workforce Training Fund
Need information about funding for Massachusetts employers? Read the FAQ on the Workforce Training Fund.