PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFO
Request Info: Robotics Engineering
THE NATION'S 1ST ONLINE MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ROBOTICS ENGINEERING
Thank you for your interest in WPI's Online Master's Degree in Robotics Engineering.
Whether increasing productivity, allowing exploration of hostile environments, or giving back life and limb, the use of robotics and automation technologies continues to expand across manufacturing, medicine, aerospace and beyond. As evolution within the field continues, engineers must advance their understanding of the mathematical and mechanical frameworks needed to design safer, more accurate and more efficient automation systems. Are you prepared for this challenge?
The following program options are available online:
- Online Graduate Certificates
- Robotics Engineering
- Robotics Engineering with Specialization in Autonomous Vehicles
- Online Master of Science - Robotics Engineering
WPI's Online Robotics Engineering programs focus on imparting students with:
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals that underlie robotic systems - computer science, electrical & computer engineering, mathematics, mechanical engineering
- Experience with robot programming using ROS/Gazebo robot simulation software
- An awareness of the management and systems contexts within which robotic systems are engineered
- Advanced knowledge in selected areas of robotics, culminating in a capstone project
WPI's robotics programs are guided by WPI's Robotics Engineering Advisory Board, a group of representatives from leading robotics companies.
Please fill out the form and we will reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Got 7 minutes? Take this short survey and help improve the grad-school-research experience for you and your peers.