REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Request Information: Master's in User Experience
As part of WPI's Foisie Business School offerings, WPI's online master's in Innovation with User Experience is grounded in technology, design, and business disciplines. Students in this program develop skills for careers such as product designers, UX designers, UX researchers, and innovative UX business leaders.
And now, you can take an online course without applying! Get a feel for online learning and experience WPI’s cutting-edge coursework before you decide to enroll. Fill out the form to learn more about this opportunity.
Ready to talk to us? Fill out the form to connect with our enrollment team to receive:
- Assistance in choosing the best program for you
- Course information and workload expectations
- Details about the online learning experience at WPI
- Tuition and financial aid information
Admission Requirements: WPI's Online Graduate Program in Innovation with User Experience (IUX)
- BS or BA degree form an accredited school, in any discipline, with a GPA greater than 3.0
- GMAT/GREs are not required for this program
Want to do more research first? Try these resources:
Please fill out the form and we will reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Got 7 minutes? Take this short survey and help improve the grad-school-research experience for you and your peers.