I'm ready to learn more!
Request Info: MS in Business Analytics
Informed business decisions rely on significant and current data to help executives make decisions. Because data is prolific and continual, business analytics professionals who know how to interpret and use that data are in high demand.
WPI's STEM-designated Master's in Business Analytics provides a solid foundation in business analytics, with applications in a variety of business areas, plus a real-world, team-based project, which ensures that students are prepared to be successful in a data-driven, technological business environment.
- Earn your degree 100% online and enjoy the same exceptional academic experience online as you would on campus, but in a flexible format to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Prefer an in-person experience? Facilities and resources on campus in Worcester offer the space for graduate students to follow their passions in an interdisciplinary, collaborative environment.
And now, you can take a course without applying! Get a feel WPI’s cutting-edge coursework before you decide to apply. Fill out the form to learn more about this opportunity and to connect with your team program manager to receive:
- Assistance in choosing the best program for you
- Course information and workload expectations
- Details about the online learning experience at WPI
- Tuition and financial aid information
WPI's International House at WPI provides programs, services, and immigration support, to assist and educate international students and scholars in their transition to U.S. society and academic culture. For more information on I-20's and how to obtain your F-1 Visa, visit the International House website.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with a background in statistics and finance/accounting
- GMAT/GRE’s is optional for all WPI Business Programs
Want to do more research on Business Analytics at WPI? Try these resources:
Got 7 minutes? Take this short survey and help improve the grad-school-research experience for you and your peers.