Master's in Aerospace Engineering Online
WPI's online Aerospace Engineering master's program, offered full- and part-time, is specifically designed for professionals who wish to advance their careers though graduate education while still balancing their work responsibilities. You'll gain a deep understanding of technical skills from faculty members who are engaged in wide-ranging, cutting-edge research in aerospace topics, and graduate with the expertise to succeed in any interdisciplinary industrial, R&D, or national lab setting.
The modern curriculum consists of graduate courses distributed in five areas:
- Fluid dynamics
- Propulsion and energy
- Flight dynamics and controls
- Materials and structures
- General aerospace engineering topics
And now, you can take an online course without applying! Get a feel for online learning and experience WPI’s cutting-edge coursework before you decide to enroll. Fill out the form to learn more about this opportunity.
Ready to talk to us? Fill out the form to connect with our enrollment team to receive:
- Assistance in choosing the best program for you
- Course information and workload expectations
- Details about the online learning experience at WPI
- Tuition and financial aid information
Admission Requirements: WPI's Online Graduate Program in Aerospace Engineering
- Candidates must have a BS degree in Aerospace Engineering or a closely related field.
- Candidates with graduate certificates, or undergraduate or graduate coursework relevant to the Aerospace Engineering MS curriculum are also encouraged to apply.
- GMAT/GREs are not required for this program
Want to do more research first? Try these resources:
Please fill out the form and we will reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Got 7 minutes? Take this short survey and help improve the grad-school-research experience for you and your peers.