Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
Universal Engineering Language
Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) is a means of specifying engineering design and drawing requirements with respect to actual functions and relationships of part features. With the growing demand for more specifically and economically stated engineering design requirements, today's manufacturing professionals must thoroughly understand this universal engineering language.
- January 19-22, 2021
- 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Online delivery
- 1.4 CEUs
|Click here to Register|
- Fundamentals of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Basic Applications (no data used)
- Basic Applications (datum reference)
- True Position
- Practical Applications Through Hands-on Workshops
Benefits of GD&T Training
Learn proficiency in reading engineering drawings
- Understand the latest in metrology techniques
- Gain basic knowledge of GD&T Symbology meanings and applications
- Successfully convey design intent, improve quality and reduce costs in the design-to-manufacturing process
- Apply the latest in tolerance management tools
This workshop will help you understand and use GD&T, the universal engineering language on engineering drawings. Your new skills, applicable to any manufactured product, will eliminate many of the communication problems prevalent in the design-to-manufacturing cycle.
Who Should Attend
Draftspersons, tool designers, technical inspectors, mechanical engineering technicians, and machine shop and toolroom supervisors. If you are a manufacturing and project engineer, quality control team member, engineering manager or supervisor, you will also find this seminar beneficial.
In addition to this open-enrollment option for individual participation, WPI also offers professional development workshops and certificates as corporate programs at a company sponsored location or conveniently online.