Welcome, EdAssist Members!
The WPI fully online graduate programs administered by corporate and professional education and corporate programs offered onsite at an EdAssist customer location are available to adult learners as a part of this partnership.
WPI Online Programs
The WPI online programs can be found here.
Corporate Graduate Programs
The corporate onsite program may be any one of WPI’s MS programs. WPI Corporate Graduate Programs, offered exclusively for a cohort of students at the following companies:
Refer to your tuition assistance administrator at your company for questions about how to enroll in EdAssist benefits with your employer.
Undergraduate programs, Ph.D. programs and select campus-based graduate programs are excluded from the Ed Assist/WPI Partnership.
As a working professional pursuing graduate education, you’re unique. You have different priorities than a full-time, on-campus student–and different concerns.
When you enroll in a WPI Online or Corporate graduate program, a member of our Student Success Team becomes your personal guide. They work closely with you, every step of the way, to make sure you have all the information and tools you need to complete your degree or certificate.
Student Success Team members are specially trained to support working professionals like you, especially if you’ve been away from the classroom for a while. We understand what it’s like to be a part-time graduate student, balancing work and family and school, and provide you with consistent and ongoing advice and encouragement, as well as regular check-ins by phone to answer any questions you might be holding onto.
The Student Success Team will help you:
- Identify the best graduate program
- Navigate the WPI admissions process
- Create your plan of study
- Connect with your faculty advisor
- Register for classes
- Troubleshoot issues in your course, program, or student record
- Keep your education on track when life gets hectic
- Take advantage of valuable services: WPI Library, academic support, and more
- Celebrate your success: exclusive graduation reception for WPI Online & corporate students
WPI’s first-rate graduate programs and our online Student Success Team are a winning combination that keeps you connected, motivated, and on track to reach your goals. You may be far from campus, but with WPI Online, you’re never alone.
- Notify your student success team member of your eligibility
- Complete the WPI Employer Sponsored Billing Form
- Provide WPI with Letter of Credit if applicable
Online Students: Meet the Student Support Team
Student Billing: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about obtaining grades and viewing bills, please see the student services section of our website.