On-Site Custom Corporate Training: Lean Enterprise
The lean enterprise strategies you will learn from WPI focus on how to deliver maximum value with a minimal investment of time, resources, and effort. Learn how to apply the principles of lean enterprise from industry experts. Empower your company to increase profits by eliminating waste and creating processes that only add value.
- Eliminate non-value added work
- Control and store inventory
- Create a visual manufacturing workplace
- Maximize the performance of your suppliers, empower your employees
- Use a total cost approach in supply chain negotiations
- Increase production volume while developing effective costing strategies
- Lower product costs, shorten time to market
- Respond to customers' ever-changing needs
Our instructor introduced our organization to Lean thinking in an informative and efficient way. We're changing the way we think about healthcare as a result of WPI's program.
Evan Benjamin, MD
VP Healthcare Quality
Who Will Benefit
Curriculum - Five-Course Certificate
Your program manager will help you select the most relevant workshops based on your industry, and organizational goals, to ensure learning objectives are focused and relevant. In addition, our customized certificate programs can be delivered on-site, offering added convenience for your employees and a greater participant rate than off-site programs.
Lean Enterprise Workshops
We recommend at least three of the following workshops to provide a strong foundational knowledge.
- Design for Manufacturability
- How to Implement Kaizen Events
- Implementing the Five-S + 1 System: Creating the Visual Workplace
- Improving Cycle Time Through Setup Reduction
- Poka Yoke Theories, Principles and Applications
- Understanding and Implementing Lean Tools and Techniques
- Understanding and Implementing Lean for Administration
- Understanding and Implementing Lean for Medical and Hospital Administration
- Value Stream Process Mapping
Up to two workshops may be chosen from these supplementary program areas: Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, Leadership and Management Development, Process Improvement and Six Sigma, Project Management and Systems Engineering. We are happy to offer guidance about which program area may benefit your organization – Please fill out the form.
Workforce Training Fund