On-Site Custom Corporate Training: Systems Engineering Technical Programs
As technological progress becomes more rapid, and operations explode in scope and complexity, existing systems must quickly evolve to keep pace--requiring a company's workforce to evolve as well. WPI's Technical Short Courses and Certificate Programs in systems engineering help fill in knowledge gaps so your workforce is prepared to take on today's engineering challenges.
Systems engineering is helping to address the challenges of our times, and will serve as the cornerstone for the successful innovations of the future.
SYSTEM ENGINEERING TECHNICAL CERTIFICATES
Companies looking to gain a competitive advantage in large scale engineering projects will benefit from our customizable certificate programs in specialized systems engineering topics. Below are subject areas our clients have asked for. Other content combinations are possible to address your specific objectives.
- System Engineering and Technical Leadership: Prepares systems engineers to influence and lead technical individuals across direct and indirect reporting environments.
- Systems Security Engineering: Applies scientific and engineering principles to identify, minimize, and contain security vulnerabilities.
- Transitioning to Adjacent Markets: Apply a systems engineering approach to exploring other market opportunities.
TECHNICAL SHORT COURSES
Taught by distinguished faculty with years of real-world experience, WPI’s technical short courses offer participants at any academic level the ability to improve their professional and technical knowledge.
- Business Practices for Systems Engineers
- DOE for Systems Engineers
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis for Systems Engineers
- Fundamentals of Systems Engineering
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Requirements Engineering
- Systems Architecture and Design
- Systems Integration and Test
- Systems Thinking - An Introduction
LOOKING FOR A GRADUATE PROGRAM?
WPI offers a full range of Systems Engineering programs: