On-Site Custom Corporate Training: Project Management
When was the last time you completed a project on, or ahead of, schedule? How about within, or under budget? WPI's suite of project management workshops will show you proven ways to save time and money by applying better project management methods.
All of WPI’s project management offerings are consistent with the principles and techniques outlined in the Project Management Institute's Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) - providing you with a recognized standard of excellence. In addition, your WPI solution takes this knowledge a step further by focusing on applying the principles and techniques learned to real business issues.
Your Team Will Emerge Ready To:
• Manage multiple projects
• Manage conflict effectively
• Create, manage, and lead teams
• Identify and resolve the pitfalls to
successful project completion
WPI’s programs are also designed to help prepare individuals seeking the PMP® credential from the Project Management Institute, a widely recognized designation across all industries. For more information about the PMP Exam, contact the Project Management Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-610-356-4600.
Corporate Certificate in Project Management
Successful project planning and execution requires tools, techniques and processes to help manage change, drive competitive advantage, and deliver results in support of corporate strategy. Professionals whose primary or secondary responsibility is project management, or those who are looking to prepare for future opportunities, will benefit from this certificate program.
Tailored for Your Needs
WPI’s Project Management Certificate is taught by highly-skilled project management professionals and covers Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices from the most updated Project Management Body of Knowledge, third edition (PMBOK Guide). A unique feature of this program is the use of company-specific case studies to help students immediately apply their knowledge to real life scenarios.
In addition, our corporate offerings can be delivered on-site, offering added convenience for your employees and a greater participant rate than off-site programs. Learn more about this certificate program below then fill out the form.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOPS
We recommend at least three of the following workshops to provide a strong foundational knowledge.
- Effective Project Schedule Management
- Extreme Project Management
- Managing Outsourced Projects
- Microsoft Project(R)
- Managing the New Product Development Process
- Principles of Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
Up to two workshops may be chosen from these supplementary program areas. Click each program area to see the workshops available in our online catalog. We're happy to offer guidance about which program areas may benefit your organization – Please fill out the form for more information.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Process Improvement & Six Sigma
- Lean Enterprise
- Leadership and Management Development
- Systems Engineering
Certificate in Advanced Program Management
Today’s programs are larger and more complex than ever, increasing the need for highly skilled program managers. While hands-on experience is invaluable, mentoring by seasoned professionals can help bring your employee's skills to the next level.
DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION:
- Manage multi-faceted, complex projects?
- Have program managers juggling multiple projects or large programs daily?
- Need to maximize profit and control delivery schedules in a competitive market?
- Deliver the products your customers expect to receive on-time and within budget?
Organizations who are in tune with these questions are ideal candidates for the WPI Advanced Program Management Certificate. WPI will help your program managers become more adept, efficient, and proficient at managing challenging projects and programs. As an added convenience, WPI can deliver this certificate program at your corporate site and customize the content for maximum relevance. Learn more about this certificate program below by filling out the form.
Program Management Topics
Your program is broken out into four topical areas and can be customized to meet your organizational needs.
- Effective Program Management
- Virtual Leadership: Managing Off Site, Remote and Global Teams
- Recovering Troubled Projects
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Program Managers, Portfolio Leaders, Project Managers, Business Partners, and Project Team Members with 5+ years’ experience in directing resources and leading projects.
- Attendees should have completed at least a project management discipline workshop or have reasonable background/experience in program management and managing multiple and/or high value projects.
- WPI offers two foundational certificate programs in project management for those companies just starting out in this discipline, or needing a refresher:
- Certificate in Project Management
- Institute of Project Management